Search blog for knife crime info

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Knife crime death - YouTube video tribute

The knife crime landscape in the UK is a pretty tragic one. This cannot be more poignantly illustrated than a anonymous comment I've just added to this blog.

Think it's only fitting to highlight such an important message. It's about a 14-year-old lad - Martin Dinnegan - knifed to death in Islington, north London.

The message was a simple one: RIP Martin Dinnegan - with a link to his tribute video. You can now view a tribute to his life via this blog, using YouTube technology:



You can read more about Martin's case via Google search. This Martin Dinnegan article on the BBC website is probably a good summary of a very tragic knife crime. God bless, try to have a good night... it's not bad everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for using my tribute video!
    The verdict is on thursday! lets hope they get a long time!
    R.I.P MARTIN.D I LOVE YOU!
    alex x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.