- Knives will not be placed on open display.
- Signs about banning knife sales to teenagers are to be placed in stores.
- Under 18s buying knives are to be monitored.
- Information sharing is to be carried out with police.
- Theft prevention measures are to be more rigorously imposed to stop blades falling into the hands of young people.
- Reminders will be placed at tills for staff.
- Internet sales of knives to children to be tackled.
Gang culture is to be tackled too, outlawing gang colours and gang members associating with each other, and restrictions on travelling into areas they consider to be their territory. I wonder if this can work effectively though!