Search blog for knife crime info

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Candlelight memorial vigil in London at 4pm today

Was asked to post this...

Dear Victims Families and Individuals

I am writing to inform you of a candlelight vigil, which is taking place in the memory of Mohammed and Haider Ali (the two brothers who lost there life to knife crime on the 21st April 2006) which will be taking place this Sunday 23rd May 2010 at 4.00pm on Fircroft Road, Tooting Bec, London SW17.

Fircroft Road is two minutes distant from Tooting Bec underground station (Northern Line).

I am aware this is very short notice, but your attendance and support for the family would be much appreciated as the Ali family are still seeking justice for the loss of their only two sons, Mohammed (25) and Haider (24).

Losing one child to murder is horrendous, but two in one night, how does one cope with this?

I would be grateful if you would confirm attendance by duly acknowledging my email. If you have any queries please contact me on 07960947075.

Thank you in advance for your quick response.

Yours truly

Iffat Rizvi
http://www.starr-homicide.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.