Search blog for knife crime info

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mum continues to struggle with her son's killing

Following on from my post about Peter Hollywood, Lorraine Kelly (the mum of son Jamie killed by this murderer) wrote to me and says:


"This evil man Hollywood was double my son's age and double his size. He didn't kill my son alone - he had a big crew with blades but unfortunately only one other was charged - Jonathan Mcdonald - and he was set free."


She said there were others - a total of nine in all - who helped kill her son but they were set free due to lack of evidence from that tragic day on September 14, 2009.


"It killed me too... my life's over without my son," she said.

5 comments:

  1. lorraine hun please be strong for your son fight with us for justic if people like you give up god help so many other children who will be murdered you are so so needed hun please believe me contact me any time u need to chat my e mail is lainy2000@msn.com l will then give u my phone number

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM LOST WITHOUT MY SON, MY FITURE, YOUR KIDS DONT GO BEFORE YOU, HE WAS ALL I HAD, AND DIDNT DESERV SUCH HORRIFIC MURDER, THEY JUST WENT TO FAR, WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Jamie had defended himself using a can of pepper spray (as permitted in France and nearly the whole of Europe) he would have been locked in jail alongside this mindless brute. Justice has long vanished in this country.

    More laws on weapons possession will not cross these people's minds in the slightest. Be prepared to defend yourself - protection from the police is an illusion and a con.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jamie kelly does have a memorial and its so sad to read what happened to him that day please read and light a candle in this boys memory

    jamie(BUMPER)kelly aged 18 his memorial is on the gonetoosoon website.

    And please light a candle for him and look at his lovely face of such a goodlucking young man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Jamie,s Family

    Iv been in tear,s reading this tragic story of such a lovely looking young man and what them men and women done to him has sickened me, rip Jamie god only take,s the goodin,s.

    From Liverpool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.