Search blog for knife crime info

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The violent crime of murder - TV research request...

I have been contacted by a TV researcher who is working on producing a series about murder. I publish the details here... he needs to hear from you by the end of this week. Let me know if you'd like to contact him - I will send you his contact details.

Here's his note:

"I am a researcher for Unicorn TV, who have been commissioned by CIN to make a series about living with Murder. We are currently searching for contributor stories.

"The aim of the show is to tell the stories of some of the people whose lives have been affected by murder, to demonstrate how such events have more than one victim and that those left behind can continue to feel the effects for many years after.

"We're looking for people who have suffered the murder of a loved one and who would be brave enough to tell their story, either in the aim of achieving some closure themselves or to help others who've experienced a similar tragedy.

"We are a small, sensitive team who are used to handling such stories extremely delicately. I would be grateful if you could circulate this email to anyone who may wish to tell us their story."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are keenly sought - they are always needed, to be honest! I always publish them unless they are spam, abusive etc. I will be notified and they will be reviewed and published asap.